Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Jack Thompson, Douchebag of the Day



No game today, just wanted to point out that in case you don't already know, Jack Thompson is a douchebag. A really big douchebag.

In my humble opinion, of course - for legal purposes I'm not allowed to make any claim that he actually possesses all the qualities of a douchebag (I can't risk getting sued by an actual douchebag for the unflattering comparison). Yes, I am totally aware that parts of a douchebag often make contact with a woman's intimate areas, whereas Jack Thompson does not. But apart from that, and with my apologies to the douchebag in question, the resemblance is striking.

Sorry, we'll be back to games next post, I just couldn't resist. This guy has been trying to kill the video game industry for so long that it's just impossible not to despise him.

No comments: