Monday, February 19, 2007

Ellipsis


Ellipsis
: great fun for a few minutes. Not anything too surprising, but this is a nice point-click-destroy game that will entertain you for your lunchbreak. Here's a tip - whenever you clear the field, click a few extra times, because the new enemies tend to spawn right under your mouse, and if you can get rid of them before they scatter it makes things much easier.

As far as these types of games go, this one is pretty well done. I really like the shrapnel effects, although they're a little processor heavy. I'm not sure I'm such a fan of the overall genre - I mean, basically, the difficulty here is that the little squares are kind of small and mouses suck as fine motion instruments - but it amused me enough to load up my screenshot taker and write up a blog entry, so it's worth a play at least.

No comments: